• We just upgraded the platform on which this website runs! Please inform @Jaxel of any issues.

Basic Scoreboard to OBS

YardGamesCo

I have no coding experience at all, I am trying to add a scoreboard to my live stream on twitch. Im using OBS. Do I select add browser? Lost here. I watched the first video, not sure which video to watch next. Feel like im not too far off considering I only want something simple.

The Real XC

I have no coding experience at all, I am trying to add a scoreboard to my live stream on twitch. Im using OBS. Do I select add browser? Lost here. I watched the first video, not sure which video to watch next. Feel like im not too far off considering I only want something simple.
If you watch the first minute of the 2nd video, it goes right into creating a scoreboard and by copying everything he does. You'd have a working scoreboard that you can at least edit slightly without needing to know much about coding.

Jaxel

Administrator
I do wonder how people find this website. I don't really advertise it... especially since I stopped doing tournament streams a year ago because of the lockdowns.

ArmstrongGaming

Hi Jaxel, I am a PUBG MOBILE Caster, Streamer and Trovo Content Creator. I found your site using google looking for a way to create a live scoreboard for the battleroyale rooms i host - i havent had any luck and im not even sure how to use this site. Just looking and trying to learn etc I need to create a scoreboard for 25+ teams using an open browser source RIP. Anyway thats how i found this site

EBN - Elmont

I was in the same boat - I ended up using Scorestream.com and inserting into StreamLabs as a browser source. I keep safari open to update the scores and chrome open so Streamlabs can view the updated scoreboard. You can see what it looks like here: