• We just upgraded the platform on which this website runs! Please inform @Jaxel of any issues.

New "Simple" Scoreboard For Custom OBS Browser Docks!

Jaxel

Administrator
The most recent version of OBS Studio (24.0, released October 11) added a new feature called "Custom Browser Docks". With this new feature, you can now set up any web page as a panel in your OBS interface! Naturally, you'll probably want to dock your scoreboards directly into OBS. However, taking your package URL and simply dumping it into a custom browser dock doesn't result in a clean look.

To facilitate a cleaner look, we have just added a new "simple" container for packages. When adding your package URL to a dock, just add ?simple=1 to the end of the URL and you'll get an interface which eschews all the extra styling you see on this website. Check the screenshots below for more information.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

• Admin

Jaxel

Administrator
Slight change to the simple scoreboard... the "Your changes have been saved" flash message on the top of the screen after you save a page is now "click-through". I know I was personally having a problem where I was saving a page, and then trying to click a tab to another page, but the flash message was in the way. Now you can click right through it.