• We just upgraded the platform on which this website runs! Please inform @Jaxel of any issues.

OBS Not Showing Anything

ShucTheYoung

Hey all,

I'm not the most knowledgeable person on technical stuff, so my apologies if I've glossed over something really obvious.
I've downloaded and installed the websockets plug-in for OBS and have connected to OBS succesfully via my package, however I am not seeing anything in OBS itself (whether it's a scoreboard, textfield, or timer).
Is there a step that I've missed here? I've looked all over the forum and rewatched your basic introduction but I can't seem to find an answer.
Thank you in advance :)

Jaxel

Administrator
Did you watch the second tutorial video?

ShucTheYoung

Feeling a bit dumb now hahaha, I thought (due to the title) that it was an optional part, but I was wrong! Going to follow the instructions, thank you!

ShucTheYoung

Hey so I watched the video and got it working in OBS, but I've got another quick question.
As you can see in the images attached I'm trying to get the Round at the middle of the screen, but unlike with the scores and player texts I cannot seem to move it with the .Rounds.1 { left: Xpx; }. Do you have any clue as to why this might be?
I added the OBS screenshot so you can see what it looks like in there. As you can see I got the player and score texts in the right positions by fiddling with the same command as seen above.
1588182797047.png1588182813036.png